The Quantum has been designed with innovation and luxury at its forefront. So if you’re looking for your dream home or holiday home-from-home, then you’re in the right place.
The open plan kitchen and entertaining area offers spacious and contemporary living. Its unique feature windows allow natural light to pour in, perfect for that morning cup of coffee.
Undoubtedly, the show stopping feature of the Quantum is its stunning two tier roof terrace spanning the entire length of the lodge. The roof terrace has been designed with entertainment and relaxtion at heart.
The raised terrace is created for a barbeque and optional hot tub and the lower terrace for comfortable outdoor seating, making this the perfect spot to enjoy a glass of bubbly whilst watching the sun go down!
Call us today for more information or to book a viewing 01461 800370
- 10-year structural warranty – a Tingdene standard
- Built to BS 3632 standard
- Accoya timber cladding with 50-year warranty
- Colour-fast low maintenance render with 10-year warranty – no repainting required for 10 years
- Combi boiler with industry-leading 7-year warranty
- Unique feature windows
- Designer kitchen and entertaining area with contemporary, high quality built-in appliances
- Superior hard floor surfaces
- Noise reduction layer to ceilings
- Internal stairway with automated glass opening to access the roof terrace
- Built to residential standard BS3632 or UK Building Regulations (depending on spec)
- Beautiful two-tier roof terrace, with space to create both entertainment and relaxation areas
- A choice of balustrade depending on your preference
- Low maintenance decking and artificial grass flooring
- Numerous power sockets and ambient lighting to create the right mood for your evening
- Optional outdoor seating and dining furniture available from class-leading manufacturer Daro
- Optional hot tub (various sizes and models available)
- Waterfall feature – perfect for creating that relaxing environment, whether you’re entertaining guests or just enjoying some time to yourself
*Please note that to comply with BS3632:2015 the park home/lodge must be no wider than 6.8m (22’3’’) including any overhangs, exterior decking, porches etc. This forms part of the overall size of the home despite being on the exterior. For more information on layouts and options, please contact our team/
Quantum Promo Video
Floor Plan & Dimensions
Brand new for 2021, the Azalea Lodge is a leisure home with a host of unique and exceptional features. With a striking exterior presence created by the modern graphite windows and doors, this top of...
The 40ft x 15ft Savannah Centre Lounge model has a double room at one end and a twin room at the other. Both have identical en suite shower rooms. It’s a brilliant layout for family...
The Atlas Debonair Lodge takes luxury leisure home living to a new level. Built to residential specification as standard, this holiday lodge is truly a home from home. Stylish and charming, featuring the highest specification as...